Tuesday, March 21, 2006

One of those days...

Nothing major to report...just wanted to say that I am having one of "those" days. Where you just want to crawl back into bed and never come out. Since I got up this morning I have had a headache and my neck has been killing me. I can't turn my head either way without it hurting. Plus, now I have a shooting pain in my lower back every 30 seconds or so. Fun! I wish I could just go home and take a bath or something, but nooooo, we have to go get our taxes done tonight. Joy!

The weekend was good. Friday night I took a VERY drunk David over to our friends house to hang out and have some wonderful Shepherds Pie! It was a nice laid back St. Patrick's Day. On Saturday we went out to breakfast with some friends that came in from out of town (yes, David was actually functioning normally, shocking!). David and I had a date night on Saturday that consisted of us eating some vanilla fudge brownie ice cream and watching Lady and the Tramp. I forgot how damn cute that movie is!

So, it wasn't a very productive weekend and that's fine with me! It was nice to finally have a weekend where there wasn't a list involved!

2 comments:

  1. I was NOT VERY drunk Friday night thank you very much. (Compared to other nights)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Suuuure you weren't! You didn't even remember me going to the supermarket while you stayed in the car :)

    ReplyDelete