So, I have a sinus infection, yippee. Not fun. I have been feeling somewhat "under the weather" for about 2 weeks now and a couple of days ago my right ear clogged up and that solidified it. I needed to see a doctor. So, I made an appointment yesterday and left work early (whoo hoo!). I swear, this was like the world record fastest doctors visit ever. My appointment was at 4:00 and I was out the door at 4:15! That never happens. The second she looked in my nose she knew it was a sinus infection. Nothing too serious but enough to prescribe antibiotics. So, here I am at work, feeling crappy and not motivated at ALL to do anything. I contemplated staying home today but decided against it because I have a gallery to complete. Stupid conscience. I wish there was a way to turn that off so that I, for once, could enjoy a sick day and just sleep all day without feeling guilty. But no such luck. So, since I don't have motivation to do any work, I came on here to bitch and moan :) I'm sure there will be another meaningless post from me today, so be on the lookout!
In the meantime, enjoy these cute puppy and kitty photos (told you I wasn't motivated today!)




I cant decide if the hanger or the flipflop is my fave picture!!! HAHAHAHA. I am unmotivated as well but for a different reason than you----tomorrow is the last day in this hell!!!! :) Sorry you arent feeling good.
ReplyDelete