I’m home sick today. Yesterday was just such a struggle to stay awake and productive so I decided to take today and just rest. I’d still be in bed if it wasn’t for Yoda. Someone had to go to the bathroom :)
But I am very happy that I stayed home. My stomach is killing me and I have a massive headache. I am thrilled though because now I get to catch up on my favorite judge shows. I swear there are like 4 straight hours of them. I don’t care if that makes me weird. I just love watching all these stupid people fighting over the most ridiculous things sometimes. The one that’s on now, the ex-husband has beanie babies all over and said he won’t give them back to his ex-wife until she pays him for rent or something like that. Crazy!
Even though I feel like crap, I am so happy right now. I’m sitting in the recliner by the window with my pajamas on and I have Yoda laying next to me. It’s just so peaceful. Nothing to worry about, nothing to take care of. I can just sit here and be lazy. And surprisingly, I don’t feel guilty about it. I know that I didn’t leave any work for others to do today so me being home is not a burden for anyone at work.
Anyway, time to get back to my mindless TV :)
I cant wait to watch all the court shows next week at home! Peoples Court rocks!
ReplyDeleteDo get better soon! Enjoy your time watching tv, and try to get some rest.
ReplyDelete