
Got our taxes done last night and I was very pleasantly surprised with the outcome! Not that we will be able to have that much fun with the money, considering it will go towards bills and wedding expenses. But it is so wonderful to know that we won't be in debt from this wedding. When it's over, we won't have to spend months, or years recovering from it. That's a great feeling! At least part of my stress is gone :)
Not much else to report other than this feels like the longest day ever! It's only 3:30 and I am ready to go home. I'm craving anything chocolately and I'm getting very cranky because there is none in sight!
I have a BIG basket of Hershey Kisses on my desk---you are welcome to them! I have caramel kisses, peanut butter kisses, dark chocolate kisses, and cherry cordial kisses! Hmmmmmmmm! :)
ReplyDeleteTaxes---they suck! I dont even really want to talk about them cause I am sooo depressed this year! We will owe more than my paycheck in a month! SUCKS!
Damn! How can you keep that basket there? It would be gone in like 20 minutes if it was on my desk ;) dark chocolate kisses sound amazing right now!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your taxes :( Eat some chocolate, it will make you feel better!