Friday, March 24, 2006

busy busy

We have a busy wedding related weekend coming up. Tonight we are headed up to Jersey. Tomorrow we are meeting with a potential photographer (we'll most likely book on the spot), florist and limo company. We were going to meet with the priest but he notified us at the last minute that mornings are the only time that is good for him. Could have told us that 2 weeks ago when David called you. Oh well, can't really stay mad at a priest, right? So, we'll have to do that another time. Maybe I can at least get a few photos of the church so that whenever I want I can look at them and imagine myself walking down the aisle, I know...too cheesy.

But I'm really excited because this is going to get a ton of planning out of the way. I already printed out photos of what I want as far as flowers go. Apparently the florist isn't big on being creative but he's great if you already know what you want. So, I'm going prepared! I also have copies of must take photos for the photographer. I feel so organized :)

We are also going to my grandmother's house on Sunday for a quick "happy birthday, so sorry it's late" lunch and to pick up my grandfather's car. After he passed away it was decided that David and I would take the car. So, bye bye Princess Consuela Banana Hammock, you won't be missed!

Have a great weekend, everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. Organized brides are my favorite kind!!!! Have fun up there

    ReplyDelete