If I hear one more person talk about how beautiful the weather is outside I'm going to scream! Damn you, cubicle job! Even if I was sitting by a window I'd be happy. It could be pouring rain for all I know. Luckily, if I stand up, turn around and tilt myself to the side a little, I can get a glimpse of a window. Maybe I'll take a walk after lunch, just so I can enjoy a little bit of the sun. I didn't dry my hair this morning just so I could open the windows and sunroof and let the air dry it. Soooo nice! So, at least I got to enjoy this beautiful day for a little bit :)
I'm jealous of David though, he's home right now. Grant it, he had to go to the dentist this morning and his mouth is still numb, but at least he is able to enjoy this gorgeous day! I could kick myself, because I was originally going to ask to work from home today. Grr!
Only 3 and a half hours until the weekend starts!
UPDATE!!
Sometimes I really love my job...I just got this e-mail from my manager:
"...if there are no outstanding issues, please feel free to duck out early today and enjoy that glorious weather!"
Those are the best emails ever!!!! Have a good weekend!
ReplyDelete