Thursday, March 23, 2006

Yay!!

My wedding dress came in yesterday! Whoo hoo! Now I just have to figure out what to do with it for 8 months :) If I keep it at the house I'm afraid that I'll try it on one day and show David! I totally trust that he won't look at it but I don't trust myself. It's hard for me not to give people their Christmas presents early, this is going to be 100 times worse!

3 comments:

  1. You are welcome to utilize one fo the 50,000 closets in my house for the dress!!!!! Just let me know! I cant wait to see it---pictures never do dresses any justice even though you looked awesome in the pics i have seen already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! :) I really might take you up on that closet thing. I don't trust myself at all to keep it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe, I promise to take good care of it! I still take my dress out every once in awhile to look at it.

    ReplyDelete