So, I spruced up the blog a little. Made the colors a little more calm and changed the photos around.
Doing this made me realize that I need a creative outlet right now. I'm itching to do something. Whether it be going out and photographing, coming up with some crafty thing to do or finally finishing that quilt that I've been working on since David and I used to live with his parents. Ha!
I just feel like I don't have time for it. In fact yesterday I was doing some research on parks in my area to maybe go have some fun with my camera this weekend but things look pretty busy for us. I think I just need to force myself to get out, even if it's only for an hour. It's my way of de-stressing and I guess I shouldn't really deprive myself of that.
I'll have to make time in between getting our taxes done, going out to dinner and a movie (yay!) and the Super Bowl party on Sunday. In any case, at least my weekend is filled up with mostly fun things to do!
Happy Friday!
How about this.....wanna take family pics of me, Hubby and Grace in the spring? Not sure how that would fill your time now but its something to look forward to...or not! :)
ReplyDeleteSee you SUnday
Oooh yes, I'd be happy to do that! I know you mentioned that you wanted them in the fall but I never heard back. And where is that picture of Grace?!? :)
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean. I took a break from crafts ext. after Christmas but now I 'm really to start making stuff again! Is that the quilt from college???
ReplyDeleteHaha, no not the quilt from college, although that's not entirely finished either. This one has even more pieces than that one if you can believe it.
ReplyDeleteI have every intention of finishing it but it just hasn't happened yet. Stupid motivation and lack of hours in the day!