Tuesday, February 05, 2008

cough...sniffle...sneeze

I've had every intention of posting the past few days. But for the past 3 I've been sick. I honestly feel like a truck ran over me. I took a second sick day from work today and I'm happy I did because I was able to stay in bed for 13 hours. Hopefully that will help kick this thing out of my system.

I'm sitting here kind of bored. I tried to log on to get some work done because I always feel guilty for staying home sick. But my coworkers are yelling at me to just rest and if any work comes in that is mine they'll handle it. I really do work with great people. But I'm getting sick of just sitting around. So, I'm posting today to just give me something new to do :)

Also, I posted before about getting out this past weekend to take some photos. Well, I did but that's the day I started feeling like crap so I only lasted an hour and it wasn't a very successful shoot. Later that day I actually wound up taking one of the funniest pictures ever but I can't access it because I can't find the stupid cord for the point and shoot we have. Boo! Someday I'll post it.

But I did wind up taking a very adorable pic of the pups this morning so that's what I'll share today. I want to hear a collective "awwwww!"

No comments:

Post a Comment