Wednesday, February 20, 2008

project 365

I've been really interested in starting my own project 365 for a while now but it wasn't until yesterday that I actually took that first step.

So, if you notice I'm not posting on here as much, take a look over here.

It's a very simple concept. Take a picture, every day for a year. It can be of anything. Just something that helps you remember that day. For a year. Quite a commitment. I tend to be a little ADDish with things so I'm really hoping I can stick with this. I think it will be quite interesting to look back on. Time flies and who knows, maybe this year is the one that I should be documenting. You never know.

So wish me luck, and pop on over to my other blog daily, weekly whatever. Comment too. Anything to help me stick with this :)

1 comment:

  1. I can think of some FABULOUS little bundles that would be great additions to Project 365!!! :) hehehehe

    ReplyDelete