Tuesday, February 19, 2008

siiiiiiiiick

I've felt like a truck ran over me since Friday morning. Once again, we were supposed to go visit friends in the great white north. Last time we couldn't go because David got strep throat and this time we couldn't go because of me.

Took me 4 days to get to the doctor because they were closed but I got in yesterday morning. Apparently the symptoms I described were so bad that they gave me a flu test. Thank god I don't have the flu but I have a pretty bad sinus infection instead.

I honestly can't remember the last time I was this sick. I'm still miserable and it's the 5th day of this. I've already lost about 5 pounds because I just don't want to eat. It's hard when you can't taste or smell anything!

Anyway, this post is more of a vent. I'm home today, and I am starting to get a little cabin feverish. The only time I've been out of the house in 5 days was to go to the doctor. I'm getting a little fed up with this!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you start to feel better soon. Being sick isn't much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had that same sort of thing. After two weeks of hell we finally went on antibiotics and felt amazingly better in two days of pills. Try that if you can talk your doc into it. I'm sorry :( Being sick blows.

    ReplyDelete