
This is what my commute home is looking like tonight.
All that red, yeah, it means that traffic is stopped. To give you a better perspective, I have about a 35 mile commute and according to this map, only 2 miles of it won't be stopped. Thank you freezing rain for making my commute hellish.
I'm contemplating staying here until about 6 or so in the hopes that it lightens up. Stupid weather. Damn you freezing rain!
This has been quite the crappy day for me and this traffic mess is just icing on the cake.
Update:
Took me 2 hours to get home. Not as bad as I thought it would be but still crappy. When I got out of the car everything was iced over. In fact, the antenna won't go down because it's frozen. Then I attempted to walk up the stairs. A hard task when there is about a half inch of slippery ice coating everything. Remember that part in Home Alone? Yeah, like that. Fun times!
I guess it could have been worse, but I still feel for you! How not fun!
ReplyDelete