But the fantastic news is that one of my good friends from college who was also one of my bridesmaids (Sarah) is coming down for the party! All the way from Maine. Yay!
Honestly, I couldn't be happier. It's been way too long since I've seen her and although we catch up with each other through e-mail, IM and blogs that's not good enough for me.
So, now I am REALLY looking forward to the party. The excitement of finding out this news gave me the motivation to track down some pics of Sarah and I from the good ol days.
circa 1998: you know you are in college when you think it's a fantastic idea to dress up like idiots for no apparent reason and then go get frosty's!We may not be as carefree as back then but I assure you we are still as silly. Should make for some great times when she comes down! Oh and Sarah I'm sorry about that last pic but I HAD to post it :)
Oh yeah! Happy Valentine's Day!

We've all made the Wendy's face - but our best friends haven't all posted the pictures of it on the internet. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a good buddy! Happy pending 3-0 L!