Friday, February 08, 2008

what do you do?

Every single time I almost bump into someone because of coming out of the bathroom while someone is coming in, or turning a corner while someone is coming towards me I always say "I'm sorry".

It's not my fault, it's not anyone's fault but 9 times out of 10 as I'm saying "I'm sorry" the other person says something like "whoops, excuse me". Why can't I be normal and say that? Why do I have to make it sound like I'm the one at fault? One more thing that drives me crazy about myself!

Just some randomness for a Friday afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. You should make a game out of it. Say Tag you're it! or You won!!

    Ha ha! I'm losing my mind!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally say I'm sorry too. Because I am sorry for bumping into them or getting in their way. But really is it worth being sorry about? Eh, probably not. It's better than this fish mouth hi thing I do when I see people walking by. Head bob and almost silent hi. THAT is stupid. So if you don't do that - consider yourself more socially graceful than me :)

    ReplyDelete