Thanks to what was most likely a panic attack this morning, I'm finding myself working from home today. If you aren't sure what a panic attack entails I suggest reading about it here.
Not a fun thing to go through and I'm still recovering from it now. I don't get them too often but when I do they seem to be full blown. This morning was no exception. To put it in perspective, the last time I had one like this I ended up at the hospital. I was thiiiiiis close to heading there this morning.
However, I'm feeling better now thanks to a little pink pill. I took it for my allergies but because I haven't eaten anything yet it gave me the awesome side effect of drowsiness. I'm safe inside a B.enadryl coma as we speak!
I'm glad you're feeling better. Give the pupps a snuggle that'll help for sure :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you're better!
ReplyDeleteI had a tantrum today so I had a lollipop :)