Just a small taste of what this area looks like this morning. Everything is coated in a quarter inch of ice!I pretty much made the decision last night that I would work from home today. Everything is still completely iced over and it's just not worth it to drive in and then have to walk about a half mile to my building on a sheet of ice.
It feels like a snow day though. I just want to wrap myself in a blanket and drink hot chocolate :)
Day care lost power so I am heading home at noon so Hubby can go to work for awhile. I LOVE days like this....you can hear the sarcasm right?!
ReplyDeleteI braved it up here and went to Wegmans. And BIFFED hard. I think I broke my butt. So my firm advice is - do not go out. Walking on ice - not the smartest thing I've ever done.
ReplyDelete