Here are some pics of what I did on Sunday:
Put 2 pots of geraniums on the patio, I think it spruces it up a bit. Now I just need to get some furniture down there!
I added a few new flowers, a windchime and a border to my garden. Yep, I know, the border isn't finished, I underestimated how much I would need!
I planted all new flowers under the tree in our front yard.
Close up of the impatiens and my experiment with new plants as the border. We'll see how that looks in a few weeks :)And I seriously wasn't joking about my body screaming at me. Up until yesterday afternoon I could barely walk. If I tried to get up it would take me at least 30 seconds and if I needed to roll over in bed I would have to make about 5 tiny little movements to completely roll over. Yeah, I kinda kicked the crap out of all of my muscles. I forgot how many muscles you use when playing tennis. All the more reason for me to start playing again on a more regular basis. Because while I was in all of this pain, it was that good kind of pain. The pain that lets you know that your muscles are working. Next time maybe I'll just ease into it again instead of going all out for 2 hours!
So when do you want to come to my house and plant flowers!? :)
ReplyDeleteHey, I'm up for gardening anytime. Just tell me when to come over :)
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love the difference some color makes in your yard? I love gardening - ack. I shouldn't say that out loud for another 50 years... :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the 2 pounds!!!!
It looks wonderful! My yard needs some sprucing up, if you are up to it any time soon! Can we get another Yoda picture soon? I miss Pedro.
ReplyDelete