So, I've been MIA for a while. No particular reason, just didn't seem to have anything interesting to talk about. I wasn't feeling too well earlier this week and then the rest of the week I've been swamped at work. And I am so thankful it is Friday!
No spectacular plans for the weekend. Although I really feel like I need to clean the house, like the whole house. So maybe that will be my project this weekend. It's just getting on my nerves. It's not even close to a pig sty it's just little things here and there that need to go back where they belong and the vacuum needs to make an appearance. So, there you have it, my FUN plans for the weekend!
I plan on getting some fun in though. David and I might see a movie. Whoo hoo, date night! And if we are too lazy to do that we'll rent a movie. Regardless, I am determined to get a little quality time with my husband this weekend. Honestly, every free moment I've had this week has been spent thinking of him. It's like we just started dating! I'm not complaining in the least, I just think it's funny. I guess that's a good sign. 7 years later and he's still all I can think about :)
:)
ReplyDeleteMust be a 7 year itch
I can't remember the last movie we saw (in theater or rental)
No! Don't use the term 7 year itch! That's a bad thing...although I did come across this definiton for it as well:
ReplyDeleteAs stated above, the "Seven Year Itch" is not a relationship term. It is also not a mite. This term refers to eczema, a skin condition usually being a rash, which is extremely itchy and aggrivating. Not everyone has it for seven years, so it's more of an expression that people don't understand and apply it to what they think is correct.
I like mine better
ReplyDelete