Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Can't every weekend be 3 days?

The long weekend was good! I was able to do some great things; sleep in, hang out with friends, go for a dip in a pool, finish 4 loads of laundry, go shopping.

It would have all been great had I not gotten stung on the bottom of my foot by a bee on Sunday or had a bad allergy attack on Monday. That first one is still up for debate. I'm not sure if I was stung or I just have an incredibly bad splinter. Although, I find it hard to believe that I got a splinter while walking on grass. So, here I am working from home today because I can't fully walk on my left foot. I nearly hit the ceiling yesterday when I ran my finger over the spot that got 'stung'. It felt like a needle was inserted all the way into my foot. Not fun. I'm hoping it clears up on it's own so I don't have to take a trip to the doctor.

So, here I am at home enjoying the fact that I don't have much work to do this morning. I'm spending part of it trying to finish this incredibly addictive quiz. Give it a try if you get bored. But I warn you, you may get sucked in like I did!

4 comments:

  1. I blame Chris - if he never lost his ring then you won't have been walking all over looking for it

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, it wasn't when we were looking for his ring, it was when we were all in the backyard kicking the ball around and throwing that frisbee thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blew HOURS on that quiz - HOOOOURS!

    ReplyDelete