I would like to know why the ridiculously old and tattered ice cream truck that patrols our neighborhood in the evening insists on playing 'Jingle Bells' as it rolls through. Can anyone explain this to me? Is there a children's song that has the same tune or is our ice cream truck man insane? I'm thinking the latter.
Anyway...David is back home, safe and sound and not sick anymore. Whoo hoo! I'm still waiting for the germs to attack my system. Maybe I'll get lucky and avoid it. Knock on wood.
So, the long weekend is almost upon us. I got the go ahead to start the weekend a little early and head out at like 1pm today. That's if all my work gets done. Maybe I should stop blogging and get to it already!
Not sure what this weekend has in store but I'm just happy I get an extra day out of it! That and the fact that I get to spend some quality time with my long lost husband.
Happy (early) Memorial Day!
How about you join me on the pool deck? Cause that is where I will be all weekend long!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, the LRR ice cream man has always been a little strange. I remember him playing weird stuff every summer growing up.
hmm, pool sounds good :)
ReplyDeleteSeriously, the ice cream truck looks homemade by some skeevy guy trying to lure children to him. If I had kids they would NEVER be allowed to go out there while he's patrolling.
J - I wonder if it is the same ice cream guy??
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your holiday weekend!
ReplyDelete