Monday, May 21, 2007

My weekend in list form...

Why Friday and most of Saturday were great (in no particular order):

1) Beat David at darts (twice!)
2) Changed my name at the bank, finally!
3) Found 2 four leaf clovers while walking the dog.
4) Enjoyed a fabulous lunch outside with a friend on a gorgeous Saturday afternoon.
5) A long lost friend from HS (who I've been trying to hunt down) contacted me through m.yspace.
6) I discovered my new favorite drink; half iced tea, half lemonade!

Why Sunday sucked:

1) Had to watch David spend all day trying to beat a fever of 102 degrees and I wasn't able to do very much to help him. :(
2) Spent the rest of the day making sure the dog wasn't blind after I pelted him in the eye with a tennis ball the night before. (completely by accident!)



So, overall it was a good weekend. However it is heartbreaking to watch someone you love get so sick and not be able to do anything about it. I tried my best to take care of David yesterday but still, I just wanted him to get better. And the poor guy has to get himself on a plane today. I'm really hoping he starts to feel better soon.

And I leave you with a picture of Yoda. Is it just me or does his body language scream "bitch!"? I still feel bad about the tennis ball incident and apparently he has yet to forgive me :)

3 comments:

  1. Pooor Yoda! Of course, poor Dave too! Hope the men in your life are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - you hit Yoda with a tennis ball - that is skill! I love the pout on his face :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi girls :)

    And Bri, it actually takes no skill at all. I was throwing with my right hand and I was aiming for my husband!

    ReplyDelete