Allison and I went to see Dirty Dancing last night. I am sooo happy I decided to go. Before the movie started they showed interviews with the crew for the movie. They all talked about how it was to shoot it, the long hours they worked, how it was to work with certain people...etc. You really got a feel for how passionate everyone was to work on this movie.
After almost a half hour of that the movie finally started. And I felt like that intro helped me enjoy the movie even more. Not that I needed that though. Sitting there listening to everyone laugh and get so excited for upcoming scenes was too funny. We all knew what was coming yet we all still laughed like it was the first time we've seen it.
Near the end of the movie I realized that I was completely engrossed in it. I didn't think about what I still had to do that night when I got home or the loads of things I had to do at work the next day. That was a fabulous feeling!
So, anyway, it still is a great movie and was even better on the big screen! It even made me forget about the almost $9 I spent on a medium soda and a bag of M&Ms :)
I am SOOOOOOOOOO annoyed at myself for double booking and not being able to join you girls!! I will forever be jealous of you for being able to see DD in the theatres!!!
ReplyDeleteIt was only for one day!?!? I thought it would be a run!!! We missed it!
ReplyDeleteAck!
Now I'll have to wait for a Sunday TBS marathon
Bri, it was 2 days, one showing each day. I can't believe they didn't do it for longer!
ReplyDeleteSee you tomorrow!! :)