My tennis partner and friend had to cancel our session yesterday so I decided to ask David to see if he would want to play because I was really looking forward to it. I was ecstatic when he said yes!
So, yesterday we spent an hour on the tennis court, laughing and having a really good time together and occasionally having a pretty decent rally. He still got the most excited when he hit the balls over the fence (3 times!). But all in all it was a blast. It was perfect weather for it and it was great to get out with my husband and share something that I really enjoy. There are a few things that I love to do that he won't do (horseback riding, yeah, let's not go there) but it's great to be able to share in an activity that we both like. I'm trying to get him out there with me at least once a week, wish me luck!
It was just one of those days...nothing super spectacular happened except for a husband and wife connecting and having a fabulous time! And you know what, that is a little spectacular :)
No comments:
Post a Comment