...I will be sick within the next week.
Like I said below, David was sick on Sunday with a 102 degree fever. He spent the day on the couch with me doing everything in my power to make him feel better. Which meant I was in VERY close proximity to him all day. And at night, while he tossed and turned and breathed all over. Don't get me wrong I love my husband and I'm not complaining, I just don't want to get sick :)
Fast forward to today. I was getting a sandwich for lunch and the woman behind the counter and I strike up a conversation as we always do and she proceeds to tell me that she is feeling a little bit better. That yesterday they sent her home because she was so sick. Umm, yeah, and there she was, making my sandwich, breathing all over it. Yes, she had rubber gloves on but still. Those germs are floating all over the place. On the bread, on the turkey, on the lettuce and don't forget the pickle.
Soo...with all these germs floating around I am bound to get something pretty soon. And I really REALLY don't want to be sick. But then again, who does. I just hope I don't get it as bad as the 2 people who's germs are now most likely in my system!
Say a little 'don't get sick' prayer for me :)
Are you sick yet? Or still holding strong?
ReplyDeletehehe, not sick yet...but I'm not breathing a sigh of relief yet...I know it takes a while for those germs to take hold of your body :)
ReplyDeletegood news is that David is feeling better...so if I do get whatever he had at least I won't be miserable for too long!