Wednesday, September 20, 2006

so sleepy...

I can't sleep anymore. The past couple of nights I haven't been able to fall asleep for at least an hour and a half because I can't shut my brain off! All I think about when I go to sleep is all the wedding stuff I have to do. I try to talk myself out of it, because in the daylight all those things don't bother me. It's when my head hits the pillow that suddenly I'm behind schedule and I'll never get all of it done.

It's really starting to affect me at work. I could totally fall asleep now at the computer. I thought that by taking a nap when I got home from work yesterday would help this tired mood I've been in lately but nope.

Luckily I don't have too much time left here. At 4:30 I'm off to check out a unity candle holder, yay, fun! And I have to stop off at the jewelry store to give them more money....sigh.

On a completely different note, someone put a bid on my grandmothers house! Yay! Keep your fingers crossed that all of this goes smoothly and that she will be able to move in with my mom before the winter.

5 comments:

  1. Well, not sleeping may very well be the one thing I can completely understand. I can relate to the brain not understanding that I need time to sleep not to over analyze my life. My solution, one sleeping pill. The result, one hell of a good night's sleep. Of course, you need to make sure you try this first on a weekend, or make sure you can sleep for a full eight hours. Take an hour before you want to fall asleep, otherwise you end up frusterated. I'm sure you know the addition info (no caffeine for several hours beforehand, perhaps a cup of deacaf tea, a bath, read, and then bed!) Hope some of this may remotely help. Oh, and check the bottle, there are varying strengths of these puppies. Note: They are not addictive, so no worries there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its easy to say but dont worry about the wedding stuff. It will all get done. And the wedding will be perfect and goreous and all that! As soon as my conference is done (2 weeks away), I am all yours for whatever help you need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!! Last night I slept just fine and I think it has a lot to do with David and I finally figuring out the invitation addresses :)

    I can't wait until all of this planning is finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew, glad you got the rest you needed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete