Second post today, I know but I wanted to lighten the mood of the blog. So, this is what I was up to this weekend:
I was finally able to put together the centerpieces. And they only come out to about $8 each, score! I bought the candles at Ikea and the wreaths from Michaels. I love them! (oh, I still have to buy the hurricanes but that's a very small detail!)
Contents for the girls bathroom basket...just some extras in case of emergency.
Kid's table goodies...trying to occupy them so they don't all go crazy at the reception :)
We also received our invitations that came out awesome and we ordered our signature mat. I also picked up part of the bridesmaids gifts, they are almost done! Plus I found out that my sister and cousin FINALLY ordered their bridesmaid dresses. So, it was an incredibly busy weekend but I'm so happy to get these things out of the way!
8 dollar centerpieces?!?! Get on with your bad self!
ReplyDeleteThey are wonderful! Job well done!
ReplyDeleteAlmost there!!! :)
ReplyDeleteAlmost there!!! :)
ReplyDelete