Where do I even begin about this weekend? I'll try to make this long story short but I don't think I'll be able to!
Saturday, David decided, seriously, within like 3 minutes, that he wanted to replace our walk-in closet. So, we emptied it out completely and then he proceeded to grab all of his tools and tear everything down. I sat back and watched in disbelief because he didn't really have a plan after he took down the old stuff. So, off to Home Depot we went. We picked up a bunch of wood, screws and brackets and headed home. He was basically rebuilding it the same way it was but better. The old stuff was put in half assed. So, we spent the rest of Saturday building a new closet. And I didn't think it would happen but it was about 95% complete before we went to bed that night.
Sunday was spent doing the most laundry I think I have ever seen in my entire life, and the completion of the third shelf in the closet. We now have a pretty good looking closet and a TON of clean clothes that I have no idea what to do with. We threw out a lot and are going to donate some but seriously, who knew I had this much stuff. Grant it, not all of it fits, but of course I'm going to keep it just in case I ever get back to that size. We also managed to make it out to the jewelry store to get my wedding band resized and David picked out his wedding band. We also went to pick out tuxes for the wedding. Yay, two more things crossed off the list! We also squeezed in a visit to supermom's sick hubby! He's lookin pretty good for a guy who just had eye surgery!
Monday, I woke up in enormous pain. My back had finally had enough. It decided that I wasn't really going anywhere that day. We had planned a little bbq but that had to be canceled because I could barely move. Halfway through the day I took a percocet and the rest of the afternoon and evening was bliss. I took 2 naps and eventually woke up just enough to accompany David to BJ's. It was the most fun I've had at that store, ever. Hehe! We spent the rest of the night curled up on the couch and David even gave me a back massage. Whoo hoo!
**When I get home I'll upload pics of the closet, in progress, and completed :)
I love organization - containers - shelving - soo fun
ReplyDeleteNow that's ambition!
ReplyDelete