So, I got out of work around 1:30 and ever since I got home I've been on the couch, comfy pants, sweatshirt, big fuzzy socks and all. I've been watching guilty pleasure TV, catching up on favorite websites and even had a cup of hot chocolate.The weather is perfect for an afternoon like this. Gloomy, windy, rainy and cold. Gotta love Ernesto!
I couldn't imagine doing anything better right now. I'm so content, I haven't been this calm in a while. And I think I really needed it. I don't have any craziness going on in my head right now, no wedding planning, no worrying about work for next week. No real thoughts in my head except for what will I have for dinner?
Anyway, back to enjoying this lazy day, maybe I'll even squeeze in a nap :)
You inspired me to buy popcorn and hot chocolate. I even broke out the winter clothes and we all wore sweatshirts and sweatpants on Saturday.....a.w.e.s.o.m.e.
ReplyDelete