Hug those that you love that are around you today.
If they aren't near you, give them a call and let them know you are thinking about them.
I didn't think today would be that bad for me but it is. Such a somber mood here and the weather reflects that as well.
I don't want to go into a huge tribute about today, because that's being done everywhere. We all know to never forget and I don't think we need the reminder. Of course we aren't going to forget.
But anyway, my point for this is, let the ones that you love know how much they mean to you today, and everyday for that matter. But especially today.
And say a prayer or send good vibes to those who can't hug or call their loved ones that they lost 5 years ago on this day.
No comments:
Post a Comment