Here are the pics from this weekend's project. Make sure you compliment David's work, he's very proud of it :)
Before and after pics. The before was actually taken on our walk through before we bought the house. Notice how the rods sag and how the shelf is barely hanging on. After, all new boards and clothing rod.
After all the old boards are removed the process begins! But not before chugging a beer, priorities people!
He takes his work so seriously!
Close up of David's finished side.
Close up of my finished side (with an added bonus of a second shelf!)
So, yay! We have a new closet. It's not quite what I was expecting to be done this weekend but I'm happy it is. One less project to finish. Thanks David :)


Look at all those nice stacks of sweaters. Ken would cry. Ours starts off looking like that but after a week looks like a hurricane hit it. I LOVE Dave's concentration face. That's priceless...
ReplyDeleteNext stop-----my closet!!! Think I could pay Dave with beer to tackle my and Grace's closets!?!? :) Looks great!
ReplyDeleteI love the serious Dave photo! Love the closet too!
ReplyDelete