Friday, September 22, 2006

so much for getting work done this afternoon!

Do you have songs that the second you hear them take you back in time to a specific place? I have tons of them. We actually had to write a paper in Creative Writing in college where we had to list songs and then the personal meanings behind them.

Anyway, I really need to listen to music at work to help me concentrate, especially today since I am incredibly unmotivated. So, I loaded up Launchcast and it keeps playing songs that bring me back. The one it just played was "Cry in the Sun" by Better Than Ezra. A song that brings be back to some great times in HS and college and I am totally sitting here reminiscing instead of working now.

So much for music helping me stay focused! :)

By the way, awesome album if you've never heard it before. I basically wore out my CD of it back in the day (or was it a cassette?!).

No comments:

Post a Comment