I'm exhausted today. I probably only got the equivalent of about 2 hours of sleep last night because I was up constantly, worrying about the dog. Yesterday as I was driving home from work I got a call from David and he said that Yoda was acting different. His back legs didn't seem to be working right. So, when I got home we were going to take him to the vet. Well, before I got home he returned to normal and seemed like the perfectly happy greeter when I got home. So, we decided not to take him to the vet but if we saw something like that again we would rush him there.
Fast forward to last night. I decided that I wanted him to sleep with us last night instead of downstairs. As I was getting ready for bed I noticed him excessively drooling from the right side of his mouth. It's happened once or twice before and I looked up reasons it could happen but last night scared me be because of the event that happened earlier in the day. So, at 11:30 last night David called the vet and told them what was going on and they said there really wasn't a need to bring him in right then but if it wasn't better today we should bring him in.
So, last night I kept a close watch on him, instead of sleeping. He was his perky self again today, took him on a nice walk this morning and now he is with David who is working from home today.
Think good thoughts for the little guy though, between his occasional seizures and now this, it has me worrying a LOT. I'm definitely going to make a vet appointment for him next week, just to calm my fears. Poor guy.
But my god, I'm so incredibly tired!! So tired in fact that I forgot to bring my purse with me this morning. I didn't realize until I got to work and didn't have anything to put my keys and phone into.Ughh, this is going to be a long day!
Poor Yoda! It's amazing how much you can love your pet. Well, I hope their isn't anything truly wrong with him. Keep us posted, and hope you have an early night.
ReplyDeleteYoda is so adorable in those pics. Hope all is alright with him!
ReplyDeleteHave there been any more episodes? Are you scheduled for the vet? Is he okay?
ReplyDelete