I don't know - knowing that I am an "essential government employee" is reassuring - but I WAS LOOKING FORWARD to 30 days off!!!! (esp b/c my friends at work are not essential and do not have to go in)
Guess I won’t get to tie ribbons and clean the Barnhart house.
Ummm...Dave....it took the government DAYS to decide whether or not you were essential. My boss didnt care that the roads were flooded surrounding my house...if I didnt get my butt into the office I would still be expected to work from home, not watch tv in my pjs all day!! :)
He just switched jobs recently, sort of, so he's working under someone new...he's more important now ;) The transition is still taking place so they are unsure what to do with him.
That is the BEST news I have heard all day! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
ReplyDelete:)
Thought everyone would appreciate that news :)
ReplyDeleteYeah yeah
ReplyDeleteI don't know - knowing that I am an "essential government employee" is reassuring - but I WAS LOOKING FORWARD to 30 days off!!!! (esp b/c my friends at work are not essential and do not have to go in)
Guess I won’t get to tie ribbons and clean the Barnhart house.
I will have to talk to some people . . .
Ummm...Dave....it took the government DAYS to decide whether or not you were essential. My boss didnt care that the roads were flooded surrounding my house...if I didnt get my butt into the office I would still be expected to work from home, not watch tv in my pjs all day!! :)
ReplyDelete((you know I adore you!!!))
He just switched jobs recently, sort of, so he's working under someone new...he's more important now ;) The transition is still taking place so they are unsure what to do with him.
ReplyDeleteAnd people wonder why Gov't employees that come from the private sector never go back. (I don't think I will ever leave the Gov't)
ReplyDeleteIt took the Gov't DAYS to tell me I was essential - they knew it all along.
Hey atleast I got a 2 week vacation out of the whole thing :)
good. Now the marriage can proceed without any resentment. Well, at least any over Guru having too many days off...
ReplyDelete:)
:)
ReplyDeleteGuru---you are SO much fun to tease!!!
Have a good time in NY this weekend and we will see you at the Annual Bash at the CLEAN house (maids come today)!