I spent about an hour and a half yesterday trying to save baby birds in my backyard. Yep, an hour an a half. One was stuck and couldn't figure out how to get on the other side where his sibling was being fed by their mom. So, I did all I could to help convince this little guy that he could in fact squeeze through the opening in the fence. It was successful and I haven't seen them since. But the neighbor's cat has been lurking back there so I'm trying not to think about what their fate might be.
On a more sane note...the game last night was great...the Hurricane's won on some flukes but a win's a win. And you know who got the winning goal, again!
We had two baby squirrels jump from our huge maple onto our driveway. I seriously thought they were dead but when Ken picked one of them up to check it out - the other one jumped up and ran away and after a couple minutes the one in his hand (scared the crap out of both of us) jumped out of his hand and ran up the tree....Baby animals are bonkers
ReplyDelete