Ok, so there is WAY too much to talk about from the past week but I'm so incredibly tired and I still have to work on this project for the next 2 weeks so my time is very limited.
All I have to say is that I took the red eye from LAX on Friday at 11:30pm and got into Dulles at 7:30am on Saturday. It took an hour to find all of my luggage (thanks for telling me you put it on the earlier flight!). I came home and slept for an hour, then we took off to see the Nationals/Yankees game with some friends. It was the longest baseball game ever. At least it felt that way to me! We were gone for 8 hours. 8 hours!! For a baseball game. Anyway, I'm still recovering from that flight. (I was basically up from 6:30am Friday until 10pm Saturday night). If I let myself, I swear I could fall asleep right now.
L.A. was ok. I have zero desire to go back there. It's just not me. There were definitely some good celebrity sightings though. But not by me! Some people from the crew got back early one day and while they were sitting by the pool at the hotel, they saw Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz dining outside about 20 feet away from them. They also saw Kid Rock at the bar the previous night. Who was the biggest celebrity I saw while I was out there you ask? Raven Symone, you know...Olivia from The Cosby Show. Yeah, saw her in the airport on the day I was leaving. Pathetic. Oh well.
The shoot was incredibly exhausting and I got to see almost nothing around L.A. So, it's really good to be home but things at work won't be normal again for another 2 weeks. I'm going to burn out from all of this project work. My manager took away all of my normal work so that I can dedicate myself to this project 100%. I'm going to need a vacation after this!
Sorry if this made no sense at all...I feel like I'm in a fog today. Is it time to go home yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment