Sunday, June 11, 2006

Signing off for a week...

It's been a fun weekend. Saturday afternoon we headed out to Celebrate Fairfax with some friends and wound up staying almost until it ended. Had a blast, but ate way too much! But it was fair food so it was acceptable ;)

When we came home we were acting a little silly and had some fun with Yoda and his all time favorite treat, peanut butter, just had to share some funny pics:

Don't worry, that peanut butter jar is specifically for him! We don't touch it :)

I spent most of today getting ready for my trip to L.A. by doing laundry, whoo hoo, fun! Oh, and I put together our deck umbrella that FINALLY came in! David however, has been powerwashing our house like a madman. The kids in the neighborhood begged him to shoot them with water so I had to take some photos. Quite funny, but I feel bad for their parents who had their kids come home soaking wet!



So, tomorrow I head out to CA. I'm not dreading it as much as I was earlier in the week. But I am still nervous that I'm going to stick out, but oh well. I'm starting to not care that much anymore. I know I'll have a good time, even though most of my time will be spent working. We plan on going out as a group for dinner each night so that should be fun. As for tomorrow, I have that whole night to myself. I'm thinking of ordering room service and just chilling out in the gorgeous room overlooking L.A. Yes I'm bragging, only because I would never be able to stay at a place this nice if I had to pay for it myself!

3 comments:

  1. I had no idea dogs could eat peanut butter - much less would love it - hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pedro is a peanut butter lovin' phene! He has his own jar as well. One scoop of it can keep him occupied for quite some time, and we love to watch him try to get it off his nose. (No we don't put it there, but he always manages to get it there!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good time in LA. I will be in Louisville so I wonder if BOTH the boys can manage to stay out of trouble. You think? Maybe? Hey, hell has to freeze over at some point!!!

    ReplyDelete