So, it's been a while since I've been able to post. I have been working my butt off on this project for work and it has left me with very little free time. By the time I leave work on Thursday it should all be complete and I can celebrate over the long weekend (I took Friday off and I don't have to go in Monday or Tuesday!). Two weddings and one party in the span of 3 days, should be plenty of time for me to relax and have some fun!
Anyway, the real reason I have torn myself away from working on thousands of images is to vent. David got a call this morning saying that the building he works in is closed because of flooding. Grr, he sucks. This area has been getting pounded with rain, places flooding, mudslides, bla bla bla. But it gets worse, he just called me a little while ago and they are off again tomorrow!! Guess they couldn't get the inches of rain out of the basement today. But seriously, he is planning on going out to lunch and a movie with fellow gov't employees tomorrow. And he rubbed it in that he's basically has a week off of work without having to use any vacation days. Ahhh, to be a gov't employee. Maybe I should look into that!
Anyway, I'm just so jealous because this is probably the busiest week ever at work for me and he gets to sit at home because of rain! Waaaa!
Ok, I'm done whining. I will try and write more later this week, if I don't lose my mind first :)
hee heee
ReplyDeleteI wish I started in the gov't right out of college.
I thought about David this week with that stupid basement! Know what----with all that money we pay to the IRS, you would think that they could maintiain their own building!?!?!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhatever!!!!
Well off the rest of this week & maybe the NEXT 30 DAYS!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete5 feet of water in the basement and mold :)