Monday, June 04, 2007

back to my crazy old self

First off, I wanted to thank everyone for their kind comments on my "pity me" post. It means a lot that I have friends around me that can help pick me up when I'm down. Thanks for that. It means more to me than you know!

I'm feeling much better and dare I say it, energetic today. I think it is directly related to the fact that I got an incredible night's sleep last night. It helped that I had the whole bed to myself! I can't remember the last time I slept through the night and the alarm was actually the first thing to wake me from my slumber. No more snoring, sleepwalking and tossing and turning husband to keep me from dreamland...at least for a few days. I mean, yeah, I miss my husband and all but my god, having that whole bed to myself was heaven!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you found your happy place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying my BIG KING BED also in SUNNY TAMPA :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No hubby?!?!!? Then we should go out and PARTY! No really, wanna go out just us for ice cream or something before your hubby comes home!? Any night but Wed is good for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear it! Isn't it crazy how a good night's sleep can soooo help?!!

    ReplyDelete