Wednesday, June 27, 2007

it never ends

I'm continually amazed at how one person in my life can make me feel miserable. Even though they speak lies every time they open their mouth.

Finally, I stood up for myself though. Today I spoke my mind and all my cards are on the table. There's no fake smile and trying to keep the peace anymore. 18 years of that was enough.

However, even though I'm miserable there is a tiny part of me that feels victory and that I've been liberated. I don't have to hide my feelings anymore. There is no question how I feel about this person and now she knows it as well. I'm tired of having to deal with her when she acts like a child and then get tagged with the sensitive card. If only I had tougher skin. There's nothing wrong with being sensitive. And I'm tired of it being looked at as weakness. Being insensitive is what should be changed.

To those of you that know me, I'll give you one guess who I'm talking about.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry :(. It had to come to a head at some point - but now really - who would be a good enough match in Celebrity Death Match for her? Sounds like she's in a class of her own...

    And being sensitive is probably why we all like you so much :). Nothing wrong with soft feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you L! Standing up for yourself is hard but man, is it worth it! Now she knows where she stands with you and she can take it or leave it.

    And I like Bri's idea about the Celebrity Death Match! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! And David spent a lot of time last night trying to come up with a decent competitor for celebrity death match.

    I think he's come to the conclusion that no one can even come close to her! :)

    ReplyDelete