Wednesday, June 06, 2007

bla bla bla

So, nothing really major to report. Other than the fact that for the past two days I have questioned whether or not I was having a heart attack. No lie. Ask my husband, I'm a GIANT hypochondriac. But honestly, I think it was a pulled muscle because I'm much better today.

Although, last night I got a really bad sore throat and today I feel like poop and there's white stuff on the back of my throat. Fabulous. And you would think my husband would not try and make me more neurotic but when I told him this he jokingly said "maybe you have TB". So, I actually went and looked up the symptoms of TB. Yep, that's right, I really did. I'm not lying when I tell you that I'm a hypochondriac. I do this all the time.

I thought I had west nile a few times. Oh, and when I got something stuck in my foot weeks ago I read how there was a guy somewhere that got something stuck in his foot and he died 2 weeks later. The internet is a BAD place to be sometimes. I'm sure David can share a few other instances where I flipped out and thought I had some ridiculous disease.

Other than that, life is good. Supermom and I went out for ice cream and shopping last night. It was sooo nice to get out of the house and do something fun. So, thank you Supermom for suggesting we go out! I really needed that!

Oh, and random...the picture in this post is one I took this morning. Yoda has his own little route he likes to take every morning on our walk and I always notice how the sun shines through those leaves so this morning I decided to bring my camera along.

No comments:

Post a Comment