Friday, June 01, 2007

vent

Ever feel like no matter how hard you try you will never fit in? I feel like I've done that my whole life and I'm starting to wonder why I try so hard if I always get the same results.

Sorry, but this is a "feel sorry for myself" kind of day.

6 comments:

  1. I do know what you're saying and have been there myself. It's a tough place to be - and I know I vaccillate between not caring and trying not to care because it does hurt...

    Let me know if I can do anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bri! It's nice to know that I'm not the only one that has ever felt this way.

    I really can't stand that I feel like this but it's starting to get a little better.

    I took a little walk outside (ok, so I was on the way to a meeting) and it made a world of difference. Funny how fresh air can do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweeite, sometimes I feel like I don't fit in w/ those that don't even fit in I'm so...out :)
    I absolutely understand. Ironic isn't it-so many people do but we never really think anyone else "gets it" or feels that way. And worse, it's when you don't seem to care that you feel like you fit in...but HOW do you not care?
    Well, I luv ya! And I LOVE that you whatched "Today's Special" as a kid-see, we fit in togteher right there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Alison thanks for that! We definitely need to hang out more :)

    I need to tear you away from that job and your man!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get it too. I've always felt like I have to work super hard to fit in. I was never a part of the popular crowd, and always did my own thing.

    Hang in there. In my humble opinion, you are a phenomenal woman, and I feel lucky to count you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay I am coming in late to this but I SO get it. I have been feeling the same way lately.

    Really, I think it just means we are all overdo for a girls night out.

    ReplyDelete