I'm back. I'm doing much better now that the antibiotics have kicked in and are wiping out those horrible germs. Of course, I'm still waiting to hear back about the results of my throat culture. Kind of funny. I'm 5-6 days into meds and I still haven't found out what was wrong with me.
Anyway, these past days have been nice, aside from me feeling miserable. I took naps, lounged on the couch, watched a lot of TV and had David take care of me. I even made it out of the house on Sunday to have lunch and see a movie with friends. It felt so good to re-join the outside world :)
Not much else to report. Although, if someone can give me a topic of conversation to bring up to David so that he can stop bitching about the horrible Sopranos finale PLEASE let me know! He's starting to drive me crazy.
Glad you're feeling a bit better.
ReplyDelete