Thursday, January 25, 2007

sooo good!

This was my dinner last night (minus the waffle cup):

David and I had a dessert date at C.old Stone last night. It was so filling that I didn't eat anything after that until 12:30pm today!

It was a great little distraction from the dreaded doctors appointment I had today. I was really not looking forward to going so a little night out was what I needed. All went well today however, even though I came away with 3 prescriptions.

I also made it to the D.MV to change my name. I had to ask to change my signature twice because I just couldn't get used to signing my new name! So, I have a whole new license with a crappy ass picture (I actually loved my old one) and a new name. I keep looking at it though, just can't get used to seeing it!

Now I'm off to pick up all my drugs, whoo hoo!

5 comments:

  1. I think the crazy person above means "oreo" :)

    And yes Bri, cake batter is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new name on your license is SOOOO cool. I still get chills when I sign my married name.

    ReplyDelete