Tuesday, January 30, 2007

one month, ONE MONTH!

Still early in the planning stages but we've got the dates nailed down and are sooooo excited!

Details to follow once I research some more, but we are definitely going and can't wait :)

6 comments:

  1. I am so jealous!

    What sparked this trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS----Dave----you cant drink Bud in Ireland. Will you survive!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOH!!! This is one of the "family friendly trips" we've been looking at doing. So you MUST share details. MUST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We talked about it last year because we knew we wanted to get to England to see David's grandmother that couldn't make it to the wedding. And we've both wanted to go to Ireland so we figured we'd combine the trips.

    It fell into place rather quickly because of flight prices...would have had to pay like $400 more each if we went in lets say, June.

    So, whoo hoo! And I will definitely share details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to KISS THE BLARNEY STONE!!!!!

    Kissing the stone is supposed to give the kisser the gift of winning persuasiveness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Came across your blog through another. I am jealous...i miss Ireland, it is magical! Make sure not to miss the cliffs of Moher
    http://www.cliffsofmoher.ie
    Also, if you fly in and out of Shannon don't miss the Ceili and/or Medieval dinner.
    Go to Irelandyes.com forum to get a lot of great advice (it's how we planned our trips)

    ReplyDelete