So, I finally created a m.yspace page. I'm not sure what made me do it but I figured why not. I've only been on it for about 4 days now and I've already re-connected with 3 high school friends. Can't be that bad I guess :)
Seriously though. I am so happy that I found these friends from HS. I got a message from one this morning where she said she was actually looking for me last year at our 10 year reunion (jeez, am I that old already!?). It made me feel good that someone was still thinking about me. And another friend just sent me a message saying that he lives about 20 minutes away so hopefully we'll get together soon. I reminisce about high school occasionally and I really do miss a handful of people from that point in my life. So, this looks like it will be the key to re-connecting.
So, I think this is my new addiction for now. It's so much fun to search names and see how people have changed over the years. Some are married, some have kids, some are still enjoying the single life. Regardless, it's fun to poke around and find those long lost friends or acquaintances, and even the occasional person that you didn't like ;)
Moving on....tonight we are off to see N.ight at the Museum at the I.MAX theater with some friends. Can't wait. I could care less if the movie is silly. That's what I need at the end of this crazy week!
It always warms your heart to reconnect with a friend. Have fun tonight!
ReplyDelete