Our house seems to be a neverending project and we both joke around that the house will be exactly how we want it by the time we want to move out. Anyway, I thought I'd share a few recent projects that have been completed or almost completed :)

The guest bathroom, which now has a "theme". I love it and wish I did the same thing to the master bath.

New clock in the bar, signed Yankees print and the groomsmen's glasses on their own display shelf.

Close-up of the glasses. Come on over guys, your beer is waiting :)

Finally displayed baseball collectibles!

More of David's prized possessions.

...and still more. This project still has to be completed because this is basically only half of his collection!

And my favorite part, the dart board is finally up! We christened it tonight with a game of cricket. I let David win :)
Love the bathroom! LOVE IT! Dave's a lucky guys - all of Ken's paraphenalia is in his parent's basement or in rubbermaid bins. You're a nicer wife than I am!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great! When you are done with all your projects, want to come start on all of mine!?!?!? :)
ReplyDelete