"Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher." -Oprah Winfrey
I'm realizing more and more that there is a specific person in my life that seems to bring everyone down. There is such a negative vibe surrounding this particular person and it's impossible not to be affected by it when in their presence.
I'm sorry this is so cryptic but I really don't want to get into specifics. I just needed to vent because I'm tired of this person having such a huge influence on my life. I know that one day I'm going to reach my breaking point and it's not going to be pretty.
Just trying to figure out if there is a way to deal with this without dredging up over 15 years of pain.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteGood luck. Decisions of the heart are never made easily.
ReplyDelete2007... the Year of Removing the Drama!
ReplyDeleteDo what you need to do for yourself and your family. Thats what matters most anyhow!
ReplyDeleteAnd KB---what drama?!?! Theres no drama in our Friend-Family! Drama!??! Whats that!? HAHAHAHA!