Thursday, June 17, 2010

hills

Today was day 2 of my training and I was sort of dreading it. It called for hill intervals on the bike.

I kind of half planned out what I was going to tackle and wound up really surprising myself in the end. There is a pretty huge hill that I was going to attempt and honestly planned on bailing halfway through because I thought it may be too tough for me. But when I got to that point of the ride I thought "well let me just try it and see how far I can get".

I made it all the way to the top. I totally shocked myself and it was the best feeling in the world when I made it. It wasn't pretty getting up there and I think at one point I saw a snail pass me but it doesn't matter, I made it.

Turns out I'm not in as bad of shape as I thought I was!

No comments:

Post a Comment