We got up bright and early both days and got to the trail around 8am. The car seems to be getting used to it's new accessories! I followed behind David in our neighbor's car because he was going on really long rides and if we went in one car I'd be sitting in the parking lot for about an hour waiting for him to finish!
I was incredibly nervous on Saturday before we got there. I hate being the newbie and was worried about all the serious cyclists and if I would knock them over by doing something dumb. The butterflies disappeared within the first minute of riding, though!
The obligatory shot of us all decked out. I didn't even notice until I downloaded this shot that we are sporting David's fraternity colors. We're surrounded by it so much in our everyday lives we're now starting to dress like it!
At one point I stopped to stretch and noticed this little guy taking a morning lounge just watching all the people pass by. Cute!
I'm addicted to this trail now and am envious of all the people that live within a stones throw of it. I would love to just jump on the trail after work instead of having to wait for the weekend and drive 20 minutes each way. Boo!When 9am Sunday morning rolled around I had completed 22 miles of biking! It felt amazing! I pushed myself Sunday even though my muscles had wished I had taken a break after Saturday's ride. But after I rode I felt incredible so it was worth it. The only thing that sucked about pushing myself to hard is that after the ride on Sunday I was going to meet a friend and head back to her place to hang out and catch up. Nothing like being sweaty and smelly and being in close proximity to someone!
But we had a great time and as a bonus I got to hang out with this awesome dude!

Just the cutest thing ever, I wanted to bring him home but I'm sure my teeny weenie pugs would have something to say about that!
Nice job Lina!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Great Danes! Keeda played with one on the beach a while ago and she looked like a puppy next to him!
Love the photos, especially Magnus on the seat!
ReplyDelete