I have so many errands to do today that I won't be able to sit still until around dinner time. Well, I guess this counts as sitting but I needed a break from hauling all of the food I just bought from the car into the house. Can't be too long of a break though because I still need to put everything away.
Anyway, I went shopping yesterday for some new work clothes and it was actually successful! So, one of the things on my to do list today is figure out what I'm going to wear for my 2 days of work this week. Fun fun!
I'm starting to get really nervous about tomorrow. Thoughts of me not being good enough and them realizing they chose the wrong person are filling my head. I know it's not true but this is what I do. I blow things out of proportion in my mind and then after going through it I realize that I was completely overreacting. So, it's a process I need to go through every time something big comes up.
This weekend should be a good distraction though. We are heading to upstate NY to visit friends. It'll be a weekend filled with friends, babies, dogs and I'm assuming a lot of snow. One of the days we will be there the high will be 14 degrees. That sounds like fun doesn't it?
I just looked out the window and it kind of looks like upstate NY. There is a freakin blizzard! It was barely snowing when I came in and now the grass is covered. Bizarre!
Sorry this post is all over the place. My brain is all jumbled today in anticipation for tomorrow. Wish me luck!
UPDATE: This pic is for you SuperMom. Yep, snow on the ground and everything!
Wait---my office is only about 15 miles from home and you have snow...on the ground!? Its only flurries here.
ReplyDeleteWe have tons of snow - I can only imagine what it's like over there - they usually get buried!!!
ReplyDeleteYou'll be fine - thinking calming thoughts for you!
Lots of snow here too! I just worked 14 hours at my "part time" job!
ReplyDelete